You are entering the portion of our website dedicated specifically to Continuing Qualification Requirements (CQR).
CQR is NOT the same as CE.
If you earned a credential after January 1, 2011, you are required to do CQR for that credential. If you earned a credential prior to January 1, 2011 you do not have to complete CQR, unless you are a Registered Radiologist Assistant (RRA). RRA's are required to participate in CQR regardless of when their credential was earned.
Most (but not all) courses in our library have been approved toward CQR Requirements. With your eRADIMAGING subscription, you may take any combination of courses and apply the credits you have earned toward your biennial/triennial requirements, SE, and/or CQR requirements.
If you do NOT have to complete courses for CQR, please exit this section.
If you ARE completing CQR, you are in the right place. Before continuing, please read the following:
- An annual subscription (membership) to eRADIMAGING allows you to earn unlimited credit.
- You are solely responsible for choosing and planning which courses to take.
- A course's credit value for regular CE versus CQR, in many cases, is NOT the same.
- Credit values for CQR are displayed in this section of our website. These credit values will NOT be listed on your transcript or certificate(s).
- Credit values on certificates and transcripts will indicate the credit value for CE, not CQR.
- You are solely responsible for tracking the CQR credits you have earned.
- If you complete a course for CQR, in many cases but not all, you may also apply it to your biennial CE requirements. Please contact the ARRT® for more information.
- eRADIMAGING makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this portion of our website. However, we do NOT guarantee the accuracy of this information and strongly suggest that before you take a course, you check the information on the ARRT®'s CQR portal.